The International Data Spaces Association (IDSA) was founded jointly by industry, politics and research and sets a standard for the trustworthy and self-determined sharing of data with the IDS architecture. More than 130 companies and research institutions from more than 20 countries are working on operational concepts for a sovereign data sharing virtual infrastructure. The IDSA office is growing in this context and needs digital enthusiasts to write another chapter in the history of data economy.
We would like to get to know you and would like to work with you in the area of
Consultant | Programme Management Adoption (f/m/d)
for the IDSA Head Office in Dortmund, Germany. The position is for the time being limited to three years.
- Your task is to develop new or take care of existing stakeholder networks on data-driven ecosystems and platform economy and create and manage related programmes.
- As part of the head office, you are a creative thinker, an evangelist for the potential of data sharing and the adoption of the IDS offering, and a team player.
- You will be involved in industry-driven projects, European research projects and political-strategic projects (among them our collaboration with GAIA-X, with Mobility Data Space and Catena-X)
- With your expertise at the interface between digital experts and technology marketing, you will position the IDSA in business, in national and European politics and in global initiatives.
- You will be in constant contact with our member companies, project partners, research institutions and associations and you will build and manage business communities.
- Studies in political and social sciences, law, data science, industrial engineering, economics, business informatics or similar.
- At least two years professional experience with focus on IT consulting, IT architecture, business development, community management, innovation management, project management or organizational consulting.
- High interest in consulting on specialist topics such as AI, industry 4.0, data management, IoT, Big Data and pronounced IT/technology affinity.
- Proficient English skills, confident handling of MS-Office applications and willingness to travel (our partners are primarily distributed throughout Europe).
- Open for agile innovation methods.
Are you looking for variety instead of everyday routine? Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies? Colleagues who are just as interested in digital as you are? We offer you a working environment in an association that works agilely like a start-up, but is involved in exciting and influential projects such as a corporate group and helps shape them. We offer exciting responsible tasks, flexibility, a huge network of experts and international perspectives. Your location could be anywhere in Europe. Dortmund, Berlin and Brussels should be easy to reach. It is expected to be in the Dortmund based Head Office for two days every second week.
Contact and application
We look forward to receiving your application. A full application consists of your CV, a motivation letter including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations and any certifications if available. Please apply via the link below. Questions will be answered by Thorsten Huelsmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).